As Lucy enters two-and-a-half (!!), she’s increasingly particular about what she wears. In case you ever need to dress her, here are some important rules to go by…
1. Stripes always go with…stripes.
2. Go with one color, like purple EVERYTHING.
3. The more bling, the better.
4. Skirts and dresses are rated by their ability to twirl and flair. The higher the rating, the better the garment.
5. Dress like a ballerina. Always.
6. If mommy suggests it, it’s a TERRIBLE idea.
You are quite the fashionista, Luc. Work it, sister!